Social Media Content Creator Wanted!
We bring together textiles, ritual, and technology to create fine art. We are a close-knit team of four, working with production, logistics, and sales. As we prepare for upcoming exhibitions in New York and Miami, we anticipate this to be our most significant year yet—our moment of breakthrough. We’ve got a lot to share, and we’re looking for someone to help showcase our stories online.
Our Culture: We create magic that invites connection, self-reflection and peace. We want our work environment to mirror what we seek to create with our art. We want a space that welcomes the entirety of you. We prioritize what we feel passionate about. We seek to avoid stress or working overtime. At our core, we’re about creating art with purpose, not under pressure.
Role Overview: You’ll take the reins of our online presence, structuring and sharing the captivating content emerging from our projects. This role is both about creating fresh content and optimizing what we already have.
- Crafting and editing short-form video content (e.g., TikTok/Reels) primarily from existing materials.
- Creating engaging social media posts across platforms.
- Curating and managing our social media handles – TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Photographing artworks in our studio and enhancing them as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven expertise in short-form video editing.
- Experience in digital photography.
- Knowledge of Facebook Advertising.
- Familiarity with video and photo editing tools. (We use Adobe, but like experimenting with new cool apps).
- Acquaintance with Facebook Creator Studio / Ads Manager.
- Excellent written english. The rest of us speak Swedish too, but you don’t have to.
- 20 hours per week, with the potential to increase within the next year.
- You will likely spend at least one day a week in our Västberga studio. Otherwise, you’re free to work remotely.
Compensation/Benefits: This is an entry-level position with room for advancement. As Tadaa Art grows, there’s potential for your role and responsibilities to evolve as well. Please include your salary expectations in your application.
About Malin Tadaa: An acclaimed textile artist from Stockholm, Malin Tadaa’s unique methodology seamlessly integrates LEDs, sensors, and electronics into fabrics. Her creations aren’t just to be admired – they invite viewers to become a part of them. Drawing inspiration from human imagination, the deep sea, outer space, and unseen realms, Malin offers a change in perspective. With an impressive lineup of exhibitions, her ‘Emerging Sensation’ solo show in 2019 stands out, drawing over 4,000 visitors with the support of The Swedish Arts Grants Committee.
How to Apply: Show us your creativity. Send over your portfolio to email@example.com. We’re particularly keen on viewing video content you’ve edited. Don’t have something that aligns with our aesthetic? No worries. Use the linked raw footage to craft an example for us. And if you’ve had a glance at our Instagram and have some thoughts, we’d love to hear them.
Start Date: We’re hoping for an October or November start, but we can be flexible.
Application Deadline: We will review applications as they are received and are looking to find someone as soon as possible.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any quetions.